- Duration: 3 days
- Location: Veluwe
- Available Seat: Contact us !
- Price: € 145,-
There are nine Hanseatic cities in the Netherlands. There was extensive trade between these cities. The transportation of the goods occurred mainly through the numerous
waterways. This led to a flourishing of economy and arts and the building of imposing buildings, elegant merchant houses and impressive trading offices.
Go on a discovery tour of four of them largest Dutch Hanseatic cities!
After all that urban splendor it’s time to go to the Veluwe. A beautiful region with beautiful nature parks such as the national park De Hoge Veluwe and National Park Veluwezoom and
famous museums like the Kröller-Müller and Palais Het Loo. You can enjoy endlessly on the Veluwe.
• 2 x overnight stays in the Hanseatic cities
• 2x breakfast
• Deventer city walk
• Entry to the Het Loo Palace
• Entrance to the Veluwe and Kröller-Müller Museum
• Deventer coffee and cake tasting
• Entry and tour of the cigar factory in Kampen
Price from € 145,00
Single supplement € 30,00
HB € 24,00
• Extra night from € 40.00
• Veluwe bike rental, from € 15.00